You spoke; we listened. Colour was BIG for Secrets in 2018, and this year we promise to really colour your world!
One of our most-loved Insta posts in 2018 was our ‘happy-go-lucky’ yellow diamond simulant and sterling silver dress ring (see #1 above). The impressively proportioned (14mm x 14mm) cushion cut yellow centre stone positively radiates sunshine. It makes me think of endless carefree summer days. Even Vincent Van Gogh, whose penchant for sunflowers was famously documented in his masterpieces, said: “How wonderful yellow is. It stands for the sun”.
It’s little wonder that colour has a psychology of its own, which can positively (and negatively) affect our mood and behaviour. The colour choices we make say much about our personality and aspirations. Discover which colours best suit you.
- Yellow diamond: a colour as pure as sunlight, it radiates warmth and energy. Uplifting, cheerful and fun-loving, this sunny colour is a great mood enhancer.
- Pink diamond: If you’re loving, kind, generous and sensitive to the needs of others (a nurturer in a nutshell) then this soft, feminine colour is a true reflection of your heartfelt intentions.
- Aquamarine: radiating a vitality for life, this sophisticated pale blue colour is also profoundly calming. Warning, has powers of positive attraction! Promotes energy, wisdom, serenity, wholeness, creativity, emotional balance, good luck, spiritual grounding, friendship, love, joy, tranquility, patience, intuition, and loyalty in its wearer.
- Emerald: If you turned a new leaf with the New Year, then wearing this vibrant colour, which represents spring, renewal, rebirth and growth, will definitely help you with your life’s mission. A great colour for fostering equilibrium between the head and the heart, it’s also energising, positive, luxurious, radiant, harmonious, striking, luminous and sophisticated.
- Pink tourmaline: the colour of new love, new romance and new relationships, it also promotes self-love and self-worth in its wearer. If you’re looking for to establish order in your world, this colour has the power to calm feelings, neutralise disorder, find relaxation, gain acceptance and contentment.
- Teal: if you’re a little unconventional and appreciate things that are different, you’ll love this colour which blends blue’s tranquil stability with green’s optimism and healing properties. If you possess an even temper, thoughtful disposition and enjoy meditating, this eminently balancing colour is ideal.
Keep up with this year’s trends and be confident about accessorising with colours which have a deeper, underlying symbolic meaning. Listen to your heart’s desires – you might be guided towards a certain colour imbued with the symbolic meaning you need most.