Sterling Silver Oval Ring Chandelier Drop Earrings
Sterling Silver Oval Ring Chandelier Drop Earrings with a total carat weight equivalent of 3.48ct.
Please Note: Total carat equivalent weight is per pair of earrings.
- Style: Drop
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Setting: Bezel/Grain
- Stone Colour: Diamond simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 3.48ct
- Stone Size: Marquise 4.00x2.00mm x 22, Round brilliant cut 1.00mm x 78, 1.30mm x 38, Pear cut 5.00x3.50mm x 2
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Marquise cut
The Marquise cut is another adaptation of the 58 faceted round brilliant cut. This shape complements long slender fingers particularly well. The crown is modified in the marquise to form what is called a “French Tip”, where the bezel facet at the point of the stone is eliminated. Marquise cut stones have an elongated shape with pointed ends supposedly inspired by the smile of the Marquise de Pompadour and commissioned by the Sun King, France’s Louis XIV.
The Pear shape is also brilliant cut, except the proportions are elongated along the tip. One of the keys to cutting a beautiful pear shape is the reduction of the bow-tie effect that appears in the lower mid-section of the stone. Additional facets are also added to the tip of the stone (called “French Tipping”) to counter light leakage in the area. The pear or ‘teardrop’ can be worn facing either way creating different looks. This is a truly show-stopping cut for those who want to stand out.
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE