Careers - Adelaide Manager In Training
Manager In Training Adelaide
Who are we?
Secrets Shhh was born in beautiful Noosa in the year 2000 and has since grown into a luxury fine jewellery brand, recognized around the world. We are a proudly Australian-owned jewellery company and we're growing!
Inspired by a true passion for classic and contemporary luxury jewellery design, our co-founders - Design Award-winning jeweller, Dietmar and Jane started Secrets Shhh with the dream of giving every woman access to what she desires: exquisitely designed and crafted jewellery for every day and special occasion wear that's eminently affordable.
Today Secrets Shhh is growing and we are on the lookout for professional Store Managers to join our expanding teams, we have a mix of corporate and franchise stores.
With expansion plans comes new opportunities. New positions to grow your career, opportunities to transfer to or travel to new cities, or countries, or the opportunity to own your own Secrets Shhh business.
If you have the following:
- Proven Store Management or leadership experience.
- Track record in sales and specialty retail or in a sales environment.
- Have been a dedicated and inspirational coach to your team
- A passion for developing and training teams to success with sales or productivity management experience.
- Drive and ability to consistently exceed sales and profit targets.
- The ability to understand a profit and loss statement
- Focus on creating a customer focused environment
- The ability to negotiate, follow up and build strong relationships with clients
- Strong operational and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build a culture and have fun!
- If you are professionally presented and have high standards and expectations.
- A generous salary and bonus.
- Comprehensive training to set you up for success!
- Supportive business culture
- Career progression opportunities, with a career path to grow into senior leadership positions or your own franchise business
- Generous staff discounts
- Most of all a bright future with a career path for corporate growth, or a chance to own your own business.
If this role sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, please submit your application (CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role) now!!
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Thank you in advance for your interest.