3 Stone Asscher Cut Semi Bezel Ring in Yellow Gold
10ct Gold Three Stone Asscher Cut Semi Bezel Ring. Available in white, yellow and rose gold. Model wears the yellow gold design.
Total 2.60ct weight equivalent diamond simulants for a size N/12. Centre stone measures approx 7.00x7.00mm (1.50ct equivalent) and each side stone measures approx 5.00x5.00mm (0.55ct equivalent).
- Style: Three stone
- Band Style: Half round
- Metal: 10ct Yellow gold
- Setting: Half bezel
- Stone Colour: Diamond simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 2.60ct
- Stone Size: Asscher cut 7.00mm x 1, Asscher cut 5.00mm x 2
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Asscher Cut
The Asscher cut is a unique design created specifically for the Dutch Royal Family in 1902. It has an almost octagonal shape and was a departure from the popular brilliant cut of the 1800s and it became the forerunner of the standard Emerald cut. Its beauty however is breathtaking due in part to the angled corner facets which gives it a look of an inverted pyramid. It is also commonly attributed as having an Art Deco look which confers real class on the style.
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE