Art Deco Inspired Dress Ring Yellow Gold with White Gold Setting
SKU - RH41350B
Or just $424.75 in 4 easy payments with
- Zip Money
10ct Gold Art Deco-inspired princess cut two-tone dress ring. Make this design uniquely yours in either white, yellow or rose gold. Available in 3.00ct weight equivalent diamond simulants.
Centre princess cut stone measures approx 7mm x 7mm. This ring measures approx 11mm in width at the top and tapers down to approx 3mm.
- Style: Fancy
- Band Style: Wide
- Metal: 10ct Yellow gold with white gold setting
- Setting: Bezel and channel
- Stone Colour: Diamond simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 3.00ct
- Stone Size: Princess cut 7.00x7.00mm x 1, baguette cut 3.00x2.00mm x 8, baguette cut 2.75x2.00mm x 8, round brilliant cut 2.00mm x 4, round brilliant cut 1.50mm x 16
The Princess cut
The Princess cut combines the high degree of light return of a round brilliant cut with a distinctive square shape. The princess cut is relatively new being created in the 1960’s. It often finds its way into solitaire engagement rings or earrings and is a design well suited for long fingers. All Secrets princess cut simulated diamonds are double faceted to increase the sparkle.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire