Asscher Radiant and Round Brilliant Cut Shouldered Engagement Ring in 14ct Rose Gold with White Gold Setting
When words aren’t enough, share your love with this timeless solid 14ct gold ring, with the perfect balance of both rose and white gold.
Our round brilliant cut diamond simulants are delicately and purposely placed to draw the eye to our glorious asscher radiant cut center stone, with a total equivalent of 2.48ct.
- Style: Solitaire
- Band Style: Shouldered
- Metal: 14ct Rose Gold with White Gold Setting
- Setting: Claw Set
- Stone Colour: Diamond Simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 2.48ct
- Stone Size:Asscher Radiant Cut- 7.5mm x1, Round Brilliant Cut- 1.2mm x12
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Asscher Cut
The Asscher cut is a unique design created specifically for the Dutch Royal Family in 1902. It has an almost octagonal shape and was a departure from the popular brilliant cut of the 1800s and it became the forerunner of the standard Emerald cut. Its beauty however is breathtaking due in part to the angled corner facets which gives it a look of an inverted pyramid. It is also commonly attributed as having an Art Deco look which confers real class on the style.
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE