Celeste Double Row Round Brilliant Ring in 10ct Rose Gold
10ct Gold Celeste double row round brilliant ring
This constellation of concentric halos radiates brilliance. Each diamond simulant ‘star’ is crafted to shine, with a total 1.90ct equivalent of sparkle. Custom made in your choice of 10ct rose, white or yellow gold, this intricate design is also available in one, three or four rows to suit your individual style.
Also available to special order in 14ct gold.
If you wish to purchase this ring in 14ct gold, it will need to be made to order which will take approximately 8 weeks. Please contact the online team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your nearest store.
- Style: Fancy
- Band Style: Wide band
- Metal: 10ct Rose gold
- Setting: Claw
- Stone Colour: Diamond simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 1.90ct
- Stone Size: Round brilliant cut 3.25mm x 2, round brilliant cut 3.00mm x 4, round brilliant cut 2.50mm x 4, round brilliant cut 2.00mm x 2, round brilliant cut 1.75mm x 2, round brilliant cut 1.50mm x 18, round brilliant cut 1.25mm x 36, round brilliant cut 1.00mm x 36
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE