Emerald and Pear Cut Shouldered Engagement Ring in 14ct White Gold
Cherish your past, embrace your present, and celebrate your future with this flawless solid 14ct white gold engagement ring.
The elegance and shine of our emerald cut diamond simulate is enhanced with the unique accents of our pear cut diamond simulates.
With a total carat equivalent of 2.24ct, make an impression that will last throughout time.
- Style: Solitaire
- Band Style: Shouldered
- Metal: 14ct White Gold
- Setting: Claw Set
- Stone Colour: Diamond Simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 2.24ct
- Stone Size:Emerald Cut- 8x6mm x1, Pear Cut- 5x3mm x2
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Emerald cut
The Emerald cut includes what are called “step” cuts. These comprise larger facets, which act like mirrors. There are fewer facets than most other cuts and because of the size and shape of these, the emerald cut shows less sparkle than the brilliant cuts. The emerald cut however, has a classic beauty and elegance quite distinct from the fire and brilliance of others.
The Pear shape is also brilliant cut, except the proportions are elongated along the tip. One of the keys to cutting a beautiful pear shape is the reduction of the bow-tie effect that appears in the lower mid-section of the stone. Additional facets are also added to the tip of the stone (called “French Tipping”) to counter light leakage in the area. The pear or ‘teardrop’ can be worn facing either way creating different looks. This is a truly show-stopping cut for those who want to stand out.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE