Emerald Cut Halo Dress Ring in 10ct White Gold
This solid 10ct white gold dress ring combines the beauty of a halo with the elegance of an emerald-cut center stone, emphasized with both round brilliant and pear-cut diamond simulants. With an equivalent of 6.93ct, this all-rounder ring encapsulates the true essence of beauty and timeless style.
- Style: Halo
- Band Style: Shouldered
- Metal: 10ct White Gold
- Setting: Claw Set
- Stone Colour: Diamond Simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 6.93ct
- Stone Size: Emerald Cut 12mmx10mm x 1, Pear Cut 4mmx3mm x 2, Round Cut 0.8mm x 106, Round Cut 0.9 x 16, Round Cut 1.0mm x 40
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Emerald cut
The Emerald cut includes what are called “step” cuts. These comprise larger facets, which act like mirrors. There are fewer facets than most other cuts and because of the size and shape of these, the emerald cut shows less sparkle than the brilliant cuts. The emerald cut however, has a classic beauty and elegance quite distinct from the fire and brilliance of others.
The Pear shape is also brilliant cut, except the proportions are elongated along the tip. One of the keys to cutting a beautiful pear shape is the reduction of the bow-tie effect that appears in the lower mid-section of the stone. Additional facets are also added to the tip of the stone (called “French Tipping”) to counter light leakage in the area. The pear or ‘teardrop’ can be worn facing either way creating different looks. This is a truly show-stopping cut for those who want to stand out.
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE