Emerald Cut Shouldered Engagement Ring in 14ct Yellow Gold with White Gold Setting
Begin your new forever with this solid 14ct yellow gold engagement ring.
The split band is emphasized and showcased with a white gold setting and is embellished with our signature round brilliant cut diamond simulants, all of which are precisely cut and placed, with an overall total equivalent of 1.78ct.
Every intricate detail draws your eyes to the spectacular emerald-cut center stone, bound to make an impression and be forever adored.
- Style: Solitaire
- Band Style: Shouldered
- Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold with White Gold Setting
- Setting: Claw Set
- Stone Colour: Diamond Simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 1.78ct
- Stone Size: Emerald Cut- 8x6mm x1, Round Brilliant Cut- 0.8mm x14
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Emerald cut
The Emerald cut includes what are called “step” cuts. These comprise larger facets, which act like mirrors. There are fewer facets than most other cuts and because of the size and shape of these, the emerald cut shows less sparkle than the brilliant cuts. The emerald cut however, has a classic beauty and elegance quite distinct from the fire and brilliance of others.
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE