Oval Cut Shouldered Engagement Ring with Tapered Band in 14ct Rose Gold with White Gold Setting
This elegant solid 14ct rose gold engagement ring with a tapered band encapsulates our passion for tasteful and timeless design. Precisely cut and placed, our classical oval cut center stone and round cut brilliant diamond simulates capture the true essence of brilliance and shine, with a total equivalent of 1.30ct.
- Style: Solitaire
- Band Style: Shouldered
- Metal: 14ct Rose Gold with White Gold Setting
- Setting: Claw Set
- Stone Colour: Diamond Simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 1.30ct
- Stone Size: Oval Cut- 8x6mm, Round Brilliant Cut- 1.7mm x6
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Oval shape is also brilliant cut, borrowing the same faceting techniques from the round brilliant although additional facets are added to assist in the elimination of the “bow-tie effect” in the mid-section of the stone. The oval cut is sophisticated and ideal for someone who values elegance but is after something unique. Oval cut stones are equally flattering for shorter fingers, as they create the illusion of length.
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE