Pear Cut Shouldered Engagement Ring in 14ct Rose Gold and White Gold Setting
Cherish your past, embrace your present, and celebrate your future with this flawless solid 14ct rose gold engagement ring. The clarity and shine of the pear cut diamond simulate is enhanced with a white gold setting and unique accents of round brilliant cut diamond simulates, with a total carat equivalent of 1.80ct.
- Style: Solitaire
- Band Style: Shouldered
- Metal: 14ct Rose Gold with White Gold Setting
- Setting: Claw Set
- Stone Colour: Diamond Simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 1.80ct
- Stone Size: Pear Cut- 10x6mm x1, Round Brilliant Cut- 1.5mm x2, Round Brilliant Cut- 1.4mm x4, Round Brilliant Cut- 1.3mm x2
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Pear shape is also brilliant cut, except the proportions are elongated along the tip. One of the keys to cutting a beautiful pear shape is the reduction of the bow-tie effect that appears in the lower mid-section of the stone. Additional facets are also added to the tip of the stone (called “French Tipping”) to counter light leakage in the area. The pear or ‘teardrop’ can be worn facing either way creating different looks. This is a truly show-stopping cut for those who want to stand out.
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE