Small Cushion Cut Halo Earrings in Rose Gold
10ct Gold Claw Set Gold Small Cushion Cut Halo Earrings with Round brilliant cut Stones.
Available in either White, Yellow or Rose Gold. Total 0.90ct weight equivalent per pair. Centre Cushion Stone measures 5.00x5.00mm
Please Note: Total carat equivalent weight is per pair of earrings.
- Style: Stud
- Metal: 10ct Rose gold
- Setting: Claw
- Stone Colour: Diamond simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 0.90ct
- Stone Size: Cushion cut 5.00x5.00mm x 2, 1.20mm x 40
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The cushion shape is an antique design that evokes the glamour of the 1920s. Charming and opulent, its rounded shape is similar to a round, but more distinctive. The shape was often referred to as the Pillow Cut due to its slightly rounded sides. Cushion cut stones are romantic, elegant and luxurious.
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE