Small Emerald Cut Halo Earrings in Yellow Gold
10ct Gold Claw Set Small Emerald Cut Halo Earrings with round brilliant Stones.
Available in either White, Yellow or Rose Gold. Total 0.90ct equivalent per pair.
Please Note: Total carat equivalent weight is per pair of earrings.
- Style: Stud
- Metal: 10ct Yellow gold
- Setting: Claw
- Stone Colour: Diamond simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 0.90ct
- Stone Size: Emerald cut 6.00x4.00mm x 2, Round brilliant cut 1.20mm x 40
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Emerald cut
The Emerald cut includes what are called “step” cuts. These comprise larger facets, which act like mirrors. There are fewer facets than most other cuts and because of the size and shape of these, the emerald cut shows less sparkle than the brilliant cuts. The emerald cut however, has a classic beauty and elegance quite distinct from the fire and brilliance of others.
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
FIND YOUR RING SIZE