Boho Luxe Necklace
SKU - MC18N16SS
Or just $61.25 in 4 easy payments with
- Zip Money
Find your perfect size for the perfect ring!
OPTION 1 - Measure your ring finger
- Use a piece of string or ribbon and wrap it around the base of your finger
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimetre ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
|Ring Size (AUS)||Measurement (mm)||Ring Size (AUS)||Measurement (mm)|
OPTION 2 - Request our ring size kit for FREE
We do find this to be the most accurate way of obtaining your size. Please also note that the size required can vary slightly depending on bandwidths. Please note there is no guarantee that ring sizes are the same between jewellers as there is no industry standard for this.
If you would like to receive a complimentary ring size kit from Secrets Shhh please complete your full address below (available within Australia & New Zealand only) and we will post a ring sizing kit to you.
Our Boho Luxe chain necklace can be worn long or looped to create luxe layers.
Crafted in sterling silver, this versatile design features a total of 2.76 carats of diamond simulants so you can sparkle from day to night.
- Style: Necklace
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Setting: Claw
- Stone Colour: Diamond simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 2.76ct
- Stone Size: Marquise 4x3mm x 4, round brilliant 3mm x 4, Pear 4x3mm x 4, tapered baguette cut 3mm x 4, Baguette 4x3mm x 4
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire