Synergy - Oval, Marquise and Round Brilliant Cut Dress Ring in Sterling Silver and 10ct Yellow Gold
The perfect fusion of solid 10ct yellow gold and the finest sterling silver, this Synergy Collection dress ring features an oval centre stone with a total equivalent weight of 2.66ct. The wide band is encrusted with our signature round brilliant cut stones, ready to take your breath away.
- Style: Dress Ring
- Band Style: Wide Band
- Metal: Sterling Silver and 10ct Yellow Gold
- Setting: Bezel and Claw Set
- Stone Colour: Diamond Simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 2.66ct
- Stone Size:Oval Cut- 9x7mm x1, Marquise Cut- 5x2.5mm x2, Round Brilliant Cut- 1.3mmx52
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Marquise cut
The Marquise cut is another adaptation of the 58 faceted round brilliant cut. This shape complements long slender fingers particularly well. The crown is modified in the marquise to form what is called a “French Tip”, where the bezel facet at the point of the stone is eliminated. Marquise cut stones have an elongated shape with pointed ends supposedly inspired by the smile of the Marquise de Pompadour and commissioned by the Sun King, France’s Louis XIV.
The Oval shape is also brilliant cut, borrowing the same faceting techniques from the round brilliant although additional facets are added to assist in the elimination of the “bow-tie effect” in the mid-section of the stone. The oval cut is sophisticated and ideal for someone who values elegance but is after something unique. Oval cut stones are equally flattering for shorter fingers, as they create the illusion of length.
The most popular stone shape is the round brilliant, which came into existence roughly 60 years ago. It’s an adaptation of the brilliant cut, created in the early 18th Century, and remains the most popular cut to this day. It suits absolutely every woman with its sophisticated brilliance and fire.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
What you'll need
- A sheet of clean, crisp paper
- A pair of scissors
- A millimeter ruler
- A pen or pencil
PRO TIP: Only use clean paper, rather than a ribbon or string. Paper won’t stretch, but a ribbon or a string may and this can result in a wrong measurement.
Steps to measure your size
- Cut the paper into a ribbon about 1.5cm in width
- Wrap the ribbon of paper around the base of the finger you want to measure.
- Hold the paper end in place and check it slips back over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark where the paper ribbon meets itself.
- Remove the paper from your finger and smooth it out along a millimetre ruler.
- Take the ruler measurement and check it on the Measurement Chart in the next slides to find your ring size.
Already have a ring that fits perfectly? Use the same method above, but wrap the paper ribbon on the inside of your ring instead.
Chart 1 of 3
|AU RING SIZE||MM|
Chart 2 of 3
|AU RING SIZE||MM|
Chart 3 of 3
|AU RING SIZE||MM|
|Z+ Contact Us|
RING SIZE KIT
Like a belt, push the end through the buckle to form a ring shape.
Slip the Ring Sizer onto the finger you want to measure and adjust to a comfortable fit.
Check that it can still slip it back
over your knuckle.
When you've found your best fit, simply read the size indicated by the arrow.