Synergy Radiant, Pear and Round Brilliant Ring in Sterling Silver with Rose Gold
Sterling silver and 10ct gold radiant, pear and round brilliant dress ring. Available in sterling silver with either yellow or rose gold. Total 6.65ct equivalent. There are round brilliant cut stones set around the base of the centre setting as well as in the shoulders.
Centre Radiant cut stone measures approx 11mm x 9mm (3.50ct equivlalent).
Pear shoulder stones meaure 7mm x 5mm (0.75ct equivalent)
- Style: Fancy
- Band Style: Half round
- Metal: Sterling Silver with rose gold setting
- Setting: Claw
- Stone Colour: Diamond simulant
- Total Carat Equivalent: 6.65ct
- Stone Size: Radiant cut 11.00x9.00mm x 1, pear cut 7.00x5.00mm x 2, round brilliant cut 1.20mm x 12, round brilliant cut 1.50mm x 2, round brilliant cut 1.75mm x 2, round brilliant cut 2.00mm x 2
- Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee
- Lifetime Gemstone loss Guarantee
- 12 month workmanship Guarantee
- A more eco-friendly and sustainable lab-grown alternative to mined diamonds
- Conflict free, as defined by the Kimberly Process
- Our unique designs are crafted by master jewellers to the highest standards of workmanship with solid gold or silver
- Founded in 2000, the trusted experts for 21 years in lab-grown diamond alternatives
The Pear shape is also brilliant cut, except the proportions are elongated along the tip. One of the keys to cutting a beautiful pear shape is the reduction of the bow-tie effect that appears in the lower mid-section of the stone. Additional facets are also added to the tip of the stone (called “French Tipping”) to counter light leakage in the area. The pear or ‘teardrop’ can be worn facing either way creating different looks. This is a truly show-stopping cut for those who want to stand out.
The Radiant cut
The Radiant cut has 70 facets and is a variation of the brilliant cut. The crown (top)section has a combination brilliant-step cut arrangement and the pavilion section has more of a brilliant styling with a slight step-styling in the upper sections just below the girdle. This is a supremely elegant style and the rectangular proportions lend themselves to many different styles of design.
Only the highest quality stones
Secrets Signature Diamond Simulants are the most perfect diamond simulant, Virtually indistinguishable from a diamond with the naked eye. They’re cut using the latest technology to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry to ensure each stone has maximum brilliance and fire
Recently Viewed Products
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
What you'll need
- A sheet of clean, crisp paper
- A pair of scissors
- A millimeter ruler
- A pen or pencil
PRO TIP: Only use clean paper, rather than a ribbon or string. Paper won’t stretch, but a ribbon or a string may and this can result in a wrong measurement.
Steps to measure your size
- Cut the paper into a ribbon about 1.5cm in width
- Wrap the ribbon of paper around the base of the finger you want to measure.
- Hold the paper end in place and check it slips back over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark where the paper ribbon meets itself.
- Remove the paper from your finger and smooth it out along a millimetre ruler.
- Take the ruler measurement and check it on the Measurement Chart in the next slides to find your ring size.
Already have a ring that fits perfectly? Use the same method above, but wrap the paper ribbon on the inside of your ring instead.
Chart 1 of 3
|AU RING SIZE||MM|
Chart 2 of 3
|AU RING SIZE||MM|
Chart 3 of 3
|AU RING SIZE||MM|
|Z+ Contact Us|
RING SIZE KIT
Like a belt, push the end through the buckle to form a ring shape.
Slip the Ring Sizer onto the finger you want to measure and adjust to a comfortable fit.
Check that it can still slip it back
over your knuckle.
When you've found your best fit, simply read the size indicated by the arrow.