5 Reasons to choose a Secrets engagement ring
Forever beautiful – that’s the simplest and most compelling reason (in my book) to choose a Secrets engagement ring. Undeniably, it’s the one piece of jewellery that truly defines a woman’s style and it’s certainly a purchase decision that should not be made in haste. The choice of ring is just as important as the choice of spouse. Whatever the decision, both have lifetime ramifications.
To help couples arrive at the best decision, we share our top five reasons to choose a Secrets diamond simulant engagement ring.
- Caught naked. No, we’re not alluding to his bachelor party, we’re simply saying that the naked eye cannot tell the difference between a mined diamond and a Secrets diamond simulant. The former is made from compressed carbon beneath the earth’s surface while the latter is grown under intense heat in a state-of-the-art laboratory from the natural mineral base zirconium oxide. A simulation is an imitation, and we create only the best. Diamond colour is universally graded alphabetically from D to Z, with D being the absolute finest colourless stone rating in the world. Secrets diamond simulants are equivalent to a D or E colour. They’re visibly whiter and brighter than most commercial mined diamonds, which are generally a H or I colour (or less). So, you can see our diamond simulants are equivalent in appearance to the rarest white diamonds unearthed.
- Flawless hero. Almost all mined diamonds have very tiny internal marks (inclusions) and external irregularities (blemishes), which are not visible to the naked eye. A mined diamond can only be described as “internally flawless” if it has no visible imperfections under a 10x magnification jewellers loupe. Secrets selects only the highest quality, internally flawless stones. Mounted in exquisitely designed 14-carat solid gold settings, our diamond simulants are the “hero” feature of our engagement rings. Visibly they reflect the rarest quality of clarity available in mined diamonds.
- Harden up. There’s no mineral harder than a diamond, which gets a top score of 10 on the industry standard Mohs scale. With a hardness of 8.5, Secrets diamond simulants are a close rival to a mined diamond in terms of durability. Just as a diamond can scratch with wear and tear, so too can a Secrets diamond simulant. We recommend removing your ring while exercising or doing heavy duty housework.
- Totally cut. Secrets diamond simulants are in an elite class of their own (and very different to inferior quality cubic zirconias) for all the above-mentioned reasons. Another reason is because they’re cut to the same exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry for maximum brilliance, fire and scintillation. Every Secrets diamond simulant is examined under 10x magnification and imperfect stones are discarded. Only the finest quality, most perfect stones are lovingly crafted in to our Secrets engagement rings.
- Earth Warriors. Our diamond simulants are environmentally and ethically more sound than mined diamonds – and they’re a fraction of the retail price.
- Peace of mind. Love never dulls and nor do Secrets diamond simulants. We believe passionately in the quality of our stones and we want you to too. Our lifetime guarantee on Secrets stones is our promise to you.
MOST POPULAR BLOGS
How to create luxe layers
Once you have discovered Secrets new generation diamond simulants crafted in stunning 10ct and 14ct white, yellow and rose gold as well as beautiful sterling silver, you won't be able to stop at ju
How to find the perfect gift
You absolutely love rose gold and prefer a larger centre stone, however does your loved one? Gift shopping, we all know that it can be a total drama when trying to balance giving a beauti