Find the Perfect Fit
Receiving a ring is a time for joy, not "oh-no's". So it's super important to know your ring size.
We always love to see you in store, where we can professionally measure your size.
Although, if that's not possible, the next best option is to use our FREE Ring Sizer.
We've also compiled some other handy tips on how to measure your ring size at home, or how to find a ring size to surprise a special someone.
How to Use the Free Ring Sizer
Measuring your ring size is easy with the Secrets Free Ring Sizer.
It works like a belt and can be used to measure any finger size, for men and women.
Like a belt, push the end through the buckle to form a ring shape.
Slip the Ring Sizer onto the finger you want to measure and adjust to a comfortable fit.
Check that it can still slip it back
over your knuckle.
When you've found your best fit, simply read the size indicated by the arrow.
PLEASE NOTE: The free Secrets Ring Sizer tool should only be used as a guide. *Available to Australian customers only. **Offer is one Free Ring Sizer per Australian customer.
TIPS For a Comfortable Fit
- Size the correct finger on the correct hand.
- The best time to measure your finger is in the evening.
- Wide band rings may be tighter, so consider a size up.
- Hot and cold can affect your finger width, so measure during moderate temperatures.
- If your measurement falls between two sizes, it's generally best to order the larger size.
Find Your Ring Size RIGHT NOW
Don't want to wait for a Free Ring Sizer to be delivered?
Here's another option to find your ring measurement! Click through the tabs below.
Gather a few general household items, including:
- A sheet of clean, crisp paper
- A pair of scissors
- A millimeter ruler
- A pen or pencil
PRO TIP: Only use clean paper, rather than a ribbon or string. Paper won’t stretch, but a ribbon or a string may and this can result in a wrong measurement.
- Cut the paper into a ribbon about 1.5cm in width
- Wrap the ribbon of paper around the base of the finger you want to measure.
- Hold the paper end in place and check it slips back over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark where the paper ribbon meets itself.
- Remove the paper from your finger and smooth it out along a millimetre ruler.
- Take the ruler measurement and check it on the Measurement Chart in the next tab to find your ring size.
Already have a ring that fits perfectly?
Use the same method above, but wrap the paper ribbon on the inside of your ring instead.
|AU RING SIZE||MM|
|AU RING SIZE||MM|
|AU RING SIZE||MM|
|Z+ Contact Us|
Need to size for a surprise?
It's a little hard to size by stealth, but you can generally get a pretty close measurement with these tips.
If your sizing is slightly off, many Secrets rings can usually be resized up or down by two sizes. We highly recommend checking with us first though!
Try Something Borrowed
Have your noticed they wear a particular ring often? The next time they remove it, secretly borrow it and use the paper ribbon method above to measure inside the band. Or dash to your nearest Secrets store and ask them to measure it for you. Just be sure to have the ring back before they next look for it!
A little help from their friends
Enlist the help of their BFF, Sister or Mum. Organise a shopping trip, and "casually" try on some rings together to secretly note the size. Or ask your secret helpers if they've ever loaned a ring to your special someone? Or perhaps they have tried on one of their rings? If so, borrow the ring and measure it up.
A little conversation goes a long way
If an engagement or a hallmark anniversary has been a topic of conversation, there's no harm in asking them to find out their ring size and let you know. Or you might suggest going ring browsing together at a Secrets Shhh store. It may not be a complete surprise, but you can still gift it when they least expect it.